... from any platform that supports a Java Virtual Machine, including:
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for improvements to Super*SQL or this web site, send an e-mail to [email protected].
Using Super*SQL, you can:
- Test and debug JDBC connections to a database quickly and easily.
- Create, update or drop tables and run queries against a database from a client machine that has no database tools loaded on it.
- Quickly extract a sample set of data from a production database and move it to a test environment in order to isolate a problem.
- Create a batch process to generate HTML reports on a scheduled basis.
- Port a database from one RDBMS to another, for testing purposes or in preparation for a migration project.
Super*SQL can accomplish all of these tasks and many more. The application can be run interactively or in true "batch" mode, and it includes a license-free database that will allow you to build interactive reports faster than you ever thought possible. Best of all, Super*SQL is affordable! Only $US 9.95 for a Personal Edition license, $US 100.00 annually for a Corporate Edition license. You can recoup your investment within hours of trying the product!! Click here to read the manual.